AR Exhibition Guide
Nam June Paik in Augmented Reality
Exhibition guide with augmented reality for 35 works from the Nam June Paik Art Center’s collection
– Nam June Paik, Memorabilia (2F)
– Denis Oppenheim, Safety Cone (outdoor)
– Bik Van der Pol, Ideas You Believe are Absurd Ultimately Lead to Success (café)
Archaeology of Avantgarde (Mar 3 — Sep 18, 2022)
– Nam June Paik, TV Garden, TV Buddha, MS-Fluxusus(Symphony No.7), Paik-Abe
Video Synthesizer, TV Crown, Magnet TV, Nixon, TV Cello, Robot K-456, Good
Morning Mr. Orwell, Rehabilitation of Genghis Khan (1F)
* You can explore the app in VR∙AR Lounge (2F)
Nam June Paik Art Center in 2020 developed the AR exhibition guide with augmented reality technology, for 35 works from the Nam June Paik Art Center’s collection. You can experience the artworks in a new dimension with the AR app. Download the Artivive app on your smart phone, and you can enjoy the experience not only in the exhibition, but though the images of works on AR postcards and on the website of Nam June Paik Art Center.
How to use the AR exhibition guide
1. Download the Artivive app (QR code)
2. AR video will start when you open the Artivive app and scan the image (in the exhibition, on the AR postcard, or on the collection page of the Nam June Paik Art Center website) with your mobile camera.
3. Information of the work can be found when you touch the screen.
4. You can save your recorded video or share it on social media.
Organized and Hosted byNam June Paik Art Center, Gyeonggi Cultural Foundation
In cooperation with
Gyeonggi Content Agency, Artivive
※ Click the images of works below and experience them with the app.
※ You can also use AR postcards provided by Nam June Paik Art Center.